All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is fall of 1929, the last days of prosperity in the Weimar Republic, and Berlin is in a giddy rush to forget its troubled past. But on the same day the New York stock market crashes, a dark underside of the German capital becomes revealed. A burlap sack spewed back by the floodwaters of the city sewer system contains the gnawed-on bones of children - with human teeth marks. Willi Kraus is in called to investigate the case of the Kinderfresser, the vicious Child-Eater of Berlin. Inside the sack, along with the children's bones, is a Bible with a single phrase circled in red - children of wrath - and Kraus fears he has run into something darker than he's ever kwn.
- Author BiographyPAUL GROSSMAN is the critically acclaimed author of The Sleepwalkers and Children of Wrath. He is a long time teacher of writing and literature at the City University of New York.
- Author(s)Paul D. Grossman
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/07/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.