Children with Learning Disabilities: Social Functioning and Adjustment by Dabie Nabuzoka (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Nov
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an account of the social cognitive development of children with learning disabilities and discusses ways in which this might be related to their social adjustment. Research shows that children with learning disabilities may experience social and emotional as well as cognitive difficulties. The book provides an overview of research in this area and, with the use of various models, examines aspects of social functioning. Applications of research to educational and other more general settings are discussed, as are implications for the design of intervention strategies.
- Author BiographyDr Dabie Nabuzoka is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK. He has conducted research on the social functioning of children with disabilities especially in the context of integrated mainstream schools in the UK and Zambia.
- Author(s)Dabie Nabuzoka
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Note0
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.