All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive overview of the scientific literature on children's film in Europe since the year 2000. An intensive research using online sources, library catalogues, websites complemented by expert interviews was conducted as basis for this literature review. The analysis covers 42 European countries investigating three dimensions: children's film funding, children's film production and distribution and children's film culture, and systematizes the sources on a European, transnational and national level. The distribution of available sources varies strongly depending on the region, country, and dimension analyzed. In addition, recommendations for future research and collaborative efforts are provided.
- Author BiographyThe Authors: Kathleen Arendt, M.A. is a research fellow and lecturer in the Master Program Children, Adolescents and the Media at the University of Erfurt (Germany). Patrick Rossler is Professor and holds the Chair of Empirical Communication Research/Methods at the Department for Media and Communication Studies at the University of Erfurt. Anja Kalch, B.A. is a research fellow and lecturer at the Department for Communication & Cultural Management at the Zeppelin University Friedrichshafen (Germany). Franziska Spitzner received her M.A. in Communication Science from the University of Erfurt.
- Author(s)Anja Kalch,Franziska Spitzner,Kathleen Arendt,Patrick Roessler
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication28/06/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note4, 1 fig., 3 graphs
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.