All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren's Rights explores the relevance of children's participatory rights in education, particularly at a time when there are competing demands in meeting the rigid curriculum frameworks whilst taking into account children's entitlement to participate in matters affecting their lives. It engages with theoretical and practical models of participation with an aim to support reflective practice. The chapters are informed by wider academic debates and examples from research and everyday practice in early year settings, making it an accessible read for students, practitioners as well as researchers.
- Author BiographyMallika Kanyal is Senior Lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University, UK, an institution with a strong reputation for Early Childhood Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight317 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMallika Kanyal
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.