All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis second volume in the series discusses such topics as working memory in writing, working memory as a source of individual differences in children's writing and modifying Hayes' and Flowers' model of skilled writing.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/1994
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Cognition & Educational Practice
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Volume editorEarl C. Butterfield
- Series Edited byJerry S. Carlson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.