All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEx-lawyer turned herbalist and amateur sleuth China Bayles attends a chili cookoff where a womanizing judge dies of an allergic reaction to peanuts. And since everyone kws peanuts don't belong in a bowl of Texas chili, China kws something suspicious is afoot...
- Author Biography<b>Susan Wittig Albert</b> grew up on a farm in Illinois and earned her Ph.D. at the University of California at Berkeley. A former professor of English and a university administrator and vice president, she is the author of the China Bayles Mysteries, the Darling Dahlias Mysteries, and the Cottage Tales of Beatrix Potter. Some of her recent titles include<i> Widow s Tears</i>, <i> Cat s Claw</i>, <i> The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose</i>, and <i>The Tale of Castle Cottage</i>. She and her husband, Bill, coauthor a series of Victorian-Edwardian mysteries under the name Robin Paige, which includes such titles as <i>Death at Glamis Castle </i>and <i>Death at Whitechapel</i>.
- Author(s)Susan W. Albert
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Out-of-print date31/03/2009
- Weight154 g
- Width114 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.19
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $94.27
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $21.31Trending at AU $24.17
- AU $11.48Trending at AU $14.32
- AU $11.88Trending at AU $15.37
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.