All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpice up your cooking with this fiery collection of sizzling recipes. Wake up your tastebuds with these vibrant recipes to enjoy throughout the year. It features dishes from around the world, such as Chilli, Tomatoes & Spinach Pizza; Chilli Onion Koftas, and Piri-Piri Prawns with Aioli. It contains recipes for spicy soups, dips and starters; fiery fish and seafood; sizzling chicken and meat dishes; hot vegetarian meals plus piquant sides and salads. It includes techniques for seeding, roasting, peeling and grinding chillies for best results. It offers a concise introduction introduces the main types of chilli and how best to cook with them. Chilli peppers, in their many and varied forms, are widely used in cooking throughout the world. Although they are best kwn for being 'hot', they can in fact also be quite subtle, bringing in extra interest to dishes without making them at all fierce if you choose to use your chillies with care. Chillies combine well with all kinds of fish and seafood, poultry, meat, vegetables, salads, grains and pulses.As well as being pleasurable to eat, they aid the digestion, are a useful source of vitamins A and C, and are said to have a beneficial, calming effect. All of these are excellent reasons to cook more often with chillies, and using this book will help you to do that.
- Author BiographyValerie Ferguson is a highly experienced food writer and editor, who ran a catering service and cooking school.
- Author(s)Valerie Ferguson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.45
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.71
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.82
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.