CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionChilly the intrepid toy polar bear is always getting into trouble whenever he travels with Douglas who looks after him. Somehow he seems to get separated from his family and encounters many adventures before he finds himself reunited again. Previously he has been on a safari in Africa and was rescued by a friendly elephant after falling out of the truck . Then he went to Hong Kong and fell off the ferry into a fishing boat and ended up in Beijing in china. Now he finds himself captured by some Australian dingoes and carried off to their camp. They realise he is t a very tasty thing to eat since he is only a toy and with the help of a kangaroo they manage to return him to his family once again. He also learnt a lot about the aborigines who were the original inhabitants of Australia.
- Author BiographyMichael Rosenberg lives in Brookmans Park, Herts in the UK. He began life in a merchant bank and then co-founded a healthcare company, which became a global business, and also was a founder of TVAM, the breakfast television channel. He is now on the boards of several companies and his writing is inspired by the many countries he visited on business and pleasure and by his grandchildren. He was awarded the OBE in 1994 for services to exports.
- Author(s)Michael Rosenberg
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/01/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.