All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionJane Goodall s fans and followers will love these stories and photos of chimpanzee children living in the Gombe National ParkThis heartwarming book is filled with photos of many of the chimpanzee babies, toddlers, and young adults that live in the Gombe National Park in Tanzania, where the Jane Goodall research center of is located. Dr. Goodall has campaigned unceasingly for the protection of the chimpanzee w an endangered species and this moving, personal account will educate readers about the many threats to the animals in the wild and inspire readers of all ages to join in her vital work.
- Author BiographyJane Goodall is an anthropologist and UN Messenger of Peace, widely known for her studies of chimpanzees, for conservation, and for animal welfare. Michael Neugebauer is the publisher of minedition books. In 1988 he visited the Jane Goodall research center at Gombe National Park for the first time, and for more than a decade after, he spent almost every year in Africa accompanying Jane through the forest, visiting sanctuaries, and working with her on other projects.
- Author(s)Jane Phd Goodall
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight567 g
- Width244 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Photographer(s)Michael Neugebauer
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.