All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA spectacular photographic tour of China's natural scenery and architectural landmarks, w available in a charming miniature edition. This attractive little volume takes us on a visual journey through the greatest splendors of China's varied geography and the chief monuments of its 5,000-year-old civilization. Its 243 color photographs, which include 12 paramic gatefolds, show us the country's most famous landmarks--like the Forbidden City and the Great Wall--as we have never seen them before, and and introduce us to less familiar but just as fascinating sights, like the the multicolored travertine lakes of Huanglong Valley and the beautiful calligraphic inscriptions on the rugged rocks of Mount Taishan. Extended captions at the back of the book provide a concise introduction to the history and significance of each of the forty-four locales depicted, twenty-eight of which have been designated as World Heritage sites by UNESCO.
- Author BiographyGuang Guo is general manager of CYPI Press, a leading Chinese publisher. Ming Tan is a noted Chinese photographer.
- PublisherAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAbbeville Press Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/12/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width187 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGuang Guo
- Photographer(s)Ming Tan
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.