Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.63
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe author lived and worked in China for ten years. This amusing, affectionate and perceptive book provides a fascinating guide to this lively, sociable and friendly people and their complex and often contradictory society.
- Author BiographyKai Strittmatter was the correspondent of the Suddeutsche Zeitung in Beijing.
- Author(s)Kai Strittmatter
- PublisherThe Armchair Traveller at the Bookhaus
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- LanguageEnglish, Multiple languages
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Weight400 g
- Width130 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.