All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores public health in China in particular the management of the HIV/AIDS epidemic, with the goal of understanding China's compliance with and resistance to the rms and rules embedded in the global health regime.
- Author BiographyLAI-HA CHAN Post-doctoral research fellow at the University of Technology in Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Lai-Ha Chan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitlePalgrave Series in Asian Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight484 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.