All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the involvement of the World Bank in the forest sector has a relatively short history, starting in 1988, the impact of Bank projects dates back much further. The Bank's 1991 forest strategy stressed a multi-sectoral approach. Accordingly, this review looked at the Bank's projects in the forest sector, projects with forest sector components, and projects with potential impacts on forests, as well as the Bank's n-lending services. These studies seek to judge whether the Bank has 'done the right things' and 'done things right'.
- Author(s)Scott Rozelle,World Bank,etc.
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleEvaluation Country Case Study S.
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Notetabs.
- Weight340 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.