CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionAvailable in one or two volumes, this accessible, yet rigorous, introduction to the political, social, and cultural history of China provides a balanced and thoughtful account of the development of Chinese civilization from its beginnings to the present day. Each volume includes ample illustrations, a full complement of maps, a chrological table, extensive tes, recommendations for further reading and an index. Volume 1: From Neolithic Cultures through the Great Qing Empire (10,000 BCE1799). Volume 2: From the Great Qing Empire through the People's Republic of China (16442009).
- Author BiographyHarold M. Tanner is Associate Professor of History at the University of North Texas.
- Author(s)Harold M. Tanner
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Content Noteb/w photos & maps
- Weight750 g
- Width95 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.