Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionChinas ecomic rise during the last 20 years has been meteoric, as a nation of farmers has been transformed into an industrial superpower. The new China faces many challenges, from population and pollution to political reform and human rights. Can its success be sustained without putting its environment and rich cultural heritage at risk? Includes focuses on Beijing.
- Author(s)Philip Steele
- PublisherSmart Apple Media
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Vocational
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmart Apple Media
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.