All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionTwo major themes in contemporary international relations-Si-European relations and global governance-are both addressed in this volume. In its focused analysis of Si-European relations, global governance serves as both a topic for analysis and a conceptual framework to join together individual chapters. Featuring perspectives from a diverse group of established and promising young scholars from China, Europe, and elsewhere, this book has important implications for Chinese foreign policy, the European Union, the future of global governance, and international relations at large.
- Author BiographyJianwei Wang is Professor and Head of the Department of Government and Public Administration and Director of the Institute of Global and Public Affairs, University of Macau. His research interests focus on Sino-American relations, East Asian security affairs, Chinese foreign policy, and Sino-Japanese relations. Weiqing Song is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Macau. His research focuses on Chinese foreign policy with respect to global governance and European politics with an emphasis on the EU and European foreign policy.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJianwei Wang,Weiqing Song
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.