All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book studies China's Belt and Road Initiatives and the country's neighboring diplomacy. The Belt and Road Initiatives proposed by Chinese President Xi Jinping in 2013 consist of two main components, the land-based 'Silk Road Ecomic Belt' and ocean-going 'Maritime Silk Road'. China has implemented the initiatives by establishing Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and Silk Road Fund. This book focuses on analysis of the initiatives and the responses from the major powers, neighboring countries and regions.The book consists of four parts: the Overview; The Belt and Road Initiatives and Big Powers; The Belt and Road Initiative and Regions; The Belt and Road Initiative and Hot Issues. The Overview explicates the strategic orientations, contations and approaches of implementation of the initiatives from a theoretical perspective. The second part analyzes the Asia-Pacific strategies of four great powers, namely the United States, Russia, Japan and India, their relations with China and responses to the initiative. The third part discusses the Belt and Road Initiatives and four regions, namely Northeast Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, and Central Asia. It evaluates their attitudes and responses towards the Belt and Road Initiatives, strategic docking and major challenges in this regard. The fourth part touches upon the initiatives and current hot issues including n-traditional security, the South China Sea dispute, and venture analysis on investment environment revation.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byJie Zhang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.