CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionCapital markets in China include stock, bond, futures and other derivatives, as well as the private equity market. China's Capital Markets is the first book to systematically study China's capital markets, examining its evolution, policies, reforms, current situation and challenges. Following an introduction to China's capital markets and ecomic growth, the book moves on to cover further capital markets in China, including: the banking system, mergers and acquisitions, and valuation adjustment mechanisms, before concluding with a discussion of the opening up and internationalization of China's capital markets.
- Author BiographyDr Yong Zhen is an Assistant Professor of Business and Management at Beijing Normal University, Hong Kong Baptist University United International College. He has over 10 years of work and research experiences in Chinese retailing. He studied in the USA and the UK; and obtained Ph. D degree from University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Dr. Yong Zhen
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleChandos Asian Studies Series
- Series Part/Volume Number52
- Place of PublicationOXford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.