Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.45
About this product
- DescriptionIn China's Disruptors, Edward Tse takes an unprecedented inside look at rapidly emerging Chinese entrepreneurs and their game-changing impact on both China and the world. In September 2014, Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba raised $25 billion in the world's biggest ever initial public offering. Since then, millions of investors and managers worldwide have pondered a fundamental question: what's really going on with the new wave of China's disruptors? Over the past two decades, an unprecedented burst of entrepreneurialism has transformed China's ecomy from a closed, impoverished, state-run system into a major power in global business. Alibaba is one of a rising tide of thriving Chinese businesses, and its success has been quickly followed by other previously little-kwn companies, such as Baidu, Tencent and Xiaomi. Edward Tse is a leading global strategy consultant who has spent more than twenty years working with senior Chinese executives. In China's Disruptors, he draws on exclusive interviews and case studies to reveal how China got to this point and explore what the country's rise means for the rest of the world. No one can explain what is happening in China better than Edward Tse. (Sam Su, vice chairman of the board and chairman and CEO of China Division of YUM! Brands, Inc.). A detailed and fascinating study of the changing landscape in China and the entrepreneurs who are driving that change forward. This is a book that will only become increasingly important in the years to come. (Chen Dongsheng, chairman and CEO, Taikang Life Insurance Co. Ltd., and president, China Entrepreneurs Forum).
- Author BiographyEdward Tse is the founder and CEO of Gao Feng Advisory Company, a global strategy consulting firm, and the former Chairman for Greater China of Booz & Company. He has helped hundreds of multinational and Chinese companies develop and apply their strategies. He has worked with the World Bank, the Asian Development Bank, and the Chinese government on issues related to state-owned enterprise reform. He has also contributed to prominent publications such as Harvard Business Review, strategy + business, Hong Kong Economic Times and China Entrepreneur.
- Author(s)Edward Tse
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPortfolio Penguin
- Out-of-print date18/08/2016
- Weight362 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.