All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new specialism has appeared in China in recent years, that of the environment correspondent. This study investigates China's journalists to understand their attitudes towards the environment, their means of operation and their views on the significance of their own work. The findings show that they are responding enthusiastically to promptings from government to expose environment and climate change issues. The chapters explores how the journalists are reveling in the influence this gives them and are helping to create a new consensus as to how decisions should be taken in China.
- Author BiographyHugo de Burgh is Professor and Director of the China Media Centre, University of Westminster. Zeng Rong is Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the China Media Centre, University of Westminster.
- PublisherIntellect Books
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntellect Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width174 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byHugo de Burgh,Zeng Rong
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.