All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina's rise as a major trading power has prompted debate about the nature of that country's involvement in the liberal international ecomic order. China's Foreign Trade Policy sheds light on this complex question by examining the changing domestic forces shaping China's foreign trade relations. Specifically, this book explores the evolving trade policymaking process in China by looking at: * China's WTO accession negotiation * China's bilateral trade disputes * The development of China's antidumping regime * China's emerging trade disputes in the WTO. In addition, Ka Zeng examines how lobbying patterns in China are becoming more open and pluralistic, with bureaucratic agencies, sectoral interests, regional interests, and even transnational actors increasingly able to influence the process and outcome of China's trade negotiations. Using case studies of China's trade disputes with its major trading partners, as well as China's participation in the dispute settlement process of the World Trade Organization, to present an in-depth analysis of China's trade relations, this book will appeal to students and scholars of international political ecomy, Chinese politics and foreign policy, and more generally Asian studies.
- Author BiographyKa Zeng is Associate Professor of Political Science at the University of Arkansas.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKa Zeng
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.