Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionChina's quest for democracy is constrained by Confucian legacies and the rm of the one-party system. This book explores the feasible paths toward democracy in China, challenging methodological wisdom in employing quantitative changes in socioecomic structure to predict dichotomous change in the political system.
- Author BiographyLin Gang is Distinguished Professor of Political Science, Academic Committee Chair of the School of International and Public Affairs, and Director of the Center for Taiwan Studies at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. He has served as Program Associate at the Woodrow Wilson Center and President of the Association of Chinese Political Studies. He is the author of several books, including China after Jiang.
- Author(s)Gang Lin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Perspectives on Chinese Politics and Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.