Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together Chinese and Western scholars of diplomacy, this book highlights the view that China's 'new' diplomacy is an instrument of foreign policy, a socialising process that fosters both positive and negative change and an important indicator of China's future role.
- Author BiographyPAULINE KERR PhD (Australian National University) is Fellow and Director of Studies at the Asia-Pacific College of Diplomacy (APCD) at the Australian National University. STUART HARRIS, BEc (Sydney) and PhD (The Australian National University), is Professor in the Department of International Relations at the Australian National University. QIN YAQING, PhD (Missouri-Columbia) is Executive Vice President and Professor of International Studies at the China Foreign Affairs University (CFAU), Vice-President of the China National Association for International Studies, and Executive Deputy Director of the East Asian Studies Center of CFAU.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Series in Asian Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight530 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byP. Kerr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.