All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChina's Unequal Treaties offers a study, based on primary sources, of the linguistic development and polemical uses of the expression Unequal Treaties to refer to the treaties written between 1842 and 1943. Although the expression has occupied a central position in both Chinese collective memory and English historiographies, China's Unequal Treaties is the first study of the phrase and its interpretations.
- Author BiographyDong Wang is chair professor of contemporary Chinese history and director of the Centre for East Asian Studies at the University of Turku in Finland.
- Author(s)Dong Wang
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleAsiaWorld
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.