All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne way to describe the importance of social policy is to say it's about what is and what might be. This ethos is the driving force behind Chack-Kie Wong, Vai Io Lo, and Kwong-leung Tang's China's Urban Health Care Reform. Based on a study of a mid-level city in China, these three scholars provide analysis and offer theory-based recommendations on health care development.
- Author BiographyChack-kie Wong is professor of social work at Chinese University of Hong Kong and, currently, a visiting scholar at University of California, Berkeley. Vai Io Lo is associate professor in the Graduate School on International Management at International University of Japan. Kwong-leung Tang is professor of social work at Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Chack-kie Wong,Kwong-Leung Tang,Vai Io Lo
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/11/2005
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.