All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBusiness language around the world in the 21st century is in a state of rapid change. This creates the need for new business dictionaries that are t tied to the past but rather reflect the new global ecomy. This is particularly true in regard to an English-Chinese business dictionary, which brings together two ecomic systems that are far from identical. This dictionary provides translations of American business terms. It covers many areas of business, such as banking, insurance, real estate, export-import, stock market and more. In addition, several hundred business-related computer and Internet terms have been included.
- Author BiographyMorry Sofer is the founder of a major translation company in the Washington DC area, with 20 book translations and a dozen books on translation to his credit.
- Author(s)Morry Sofer
- PublisherSchreiber Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchreiber Publishing
- Weight257 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.