Chinese Business Etiquette: The Practical Pocket Guide by Stefan H. Verstappen (Paperback, 2015)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.29
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionNo one doing business with the Chinese should be without [it]. -Midwest Book Review This insider's pocket reference covers common business and social protocols for traveling and doing business in China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. It is also ideal for anyone hosting Chinese business visitors. This new edition has been updated with current trends, Internet and phone tips, interviews, and fresh ideas for understanding the profound behavioral and social changes produced by Chinese modernization. Stefan H. Verstappen lives in Toronto. He is author of The Thirty Six Strategies of Ancient China and has worked as a corporate trainer and publicist in Hong Kong, Taipei, and Beijing.
- Author BiographyStefan H. Verstappen is a writer and world traveler. He was one of the first Westerners to travel freely in Communist China in the Mid 80's. He has worked as a corporate trainer and publicist in Hong Kong, Taipei, and Beijing. Verstappen is the author of The Thirty Six Strategies of Ancient China and has been featured in Business Taiwan, The People's Daily and The Shanghai Business Journal.
- Author(s)Stefan H. Verstappen
- PublisherStone Bridge Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStone Bridge Press
- Content NoteCharts
- Weight128 g
- Width101 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementUpdated
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.