All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionChinese Capitalism in a Global Era examines the dynamic ways in which millions of ethinic Chinese in East and Southeast Asian ecomies organize their ecomic activities. It analyses how Chinese capitalism has changed under conditions of contemporary globalization and anticipates what the future holds for it. The book challenges the conventional tion of Chinese cpitalism as 'crony capitalism', based around kinship networks and untouched by globalization.
- Author BiographyHenry Wai-chung Yeung is Associate Professor at the Department of Geography, National University of Singapore. He is the recipient of the Commonwealth Fellowship and the Fulbright Foreign Research Award. His previous publications include Transnational Corporations and Business Networks and Entrepreneurship and the Internationalization of Asian Firms.
- Author(s)Henry Wai-Chung Yeung
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/11/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in International Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.