All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
- AU $21.44Trending at AU $27.23
- AU $23.01Trending at AU $23.53
About this product
- DescriptionOver 1,000 years of Chinese fashions for men and women are spotlighted in this exquisitely rendered coloring book - from a strapless high-waisted dress with a transparent outer robe worn during the Tang dynasty (a.d. 618-907) to an elegant, knee-length sheath trimmed with a floral applique (late Republic). 43 full-page black-and-white illustrations.
- Author BiographyMing-Ju Sun has worked in fashion advertising as an illustrator, art director, and photographer. Her original illustrations for Garfinckel's department store, along with her original drawings from Dover's Fashions of the First Ladies colouring Book, are archived at the Smithsonian's National Museum of American History.
- Author(s)Ming-Ju Sun
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2002
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Fashion Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note43 b/w illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width210 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.