All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionFictional or semi-fictional stories and practical concepts are like yin and yang, the two fundamental principles of ancient Chinese philosophy. In this book, we present just sunch yin and yang, namely, Chinese Mythology and the Thirty-Six Strategems. The mythology here describes ancient beliefs in origins, ancestors, history and deities. On the other hand, the Thirty-Six Stratagems were originally a collection of strategies or practical ruses for warfare. But today, many Chinese people apply them to politics, business, sports as well as their daily life.
- Author(s)Ciyun Zhang
- PublisherShanghai Translation Publishing House
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationShanghai
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintShanghai Translation Publishing House
- Weight299 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.