CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- Description1964- Started to learn basic techniques of classical Chinese art from Mr. Lu Chang-yin. 1978- Started to learn Chinese art of Ling-nan School from Master Henry Wo Yue-kee. 1988-1993 Studied under Master Tao Shou-bo, a classical artist on his art of Mei Flowers. 1988-1995 Studied Ling-nan School art on Shan-shui (landscape) under Master Au Ho-nien. 1994-1996 Studied Ling-nan School art on Hua-niao (flowers and birds) under Master Lui-sang Wong.
- Author BiographyShiaoying Hsu, also known as Sue S. Y. Hsu in art circle, was originally from Suzhou, China. She moved to Taiwan in 1947, and then moved to USA in 1957. 1947-1952: Studied in First Girls High School in Taipei; 1957: National Taiwan Normal University, B.A. in English; 1958: Married to Yih-yun Hsu; 1959: University of Illinois, M.Ed.; 1978-1990: ESOL teacher in Public School System of Montgomery County, MD, with Advanced Professional Certificate, and received Outstanding ESOL Teacher Award; 1988-1996: Lecturer in English, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan.
- Author(s)Shiao-Ying Chiang Hsu
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.