All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're hungry for good food but short on time you'll love Ching's quick and easy Chinese recipes. The bestselling author is the master of fresh flavours and simple ingredients and her collection of all-time favourites and exciting new dishes are a delight to cook and share. Why order a take-away when you can deliver your own in minutes? With her bestselling cookbook, Chinese Food Made Easy, Ching quickly established herself as the new voice of Chinese cooking with her simple and delicious recipes. Ching's brand new cookbook is packed with quick and easy recipes that you can make in 30 minutes or less. Bursting with flavour, deliciously healthy and nearly always made with everyday supermarket ingredients, her new collection of authentic Chinese recipes is destined to become ather kitchen classic. Ching's recipes are as varied as they are exciting and are a wonderful balance of all-time favourites, such as Sweet and Sour Pork, Chicken and Cashew Nut Stir-fry and Hot and Sour Soup, and exciting new authentic dishes such as Exploding River Prawns, Hunan-style Hot Pink Pepper Chicken and Chongqing Beef. For more special days when you have a little more time on your hands there is an Easy Entertaining section complete with menu suggestions and time-saving tips.
- Author BiographyChing-He Huang is the new face of Chinese cooking on British tv and the star of BBC2's popular series 'Chinese Food Made Easy'. Born in Taiwan and brought up in South Africa, she moved to Britain when she was 11. Ching has always been passionate about food, so after graduating with a first class degree in economics, she set up Fuge, a fresh salad company and her healthy drinks company, Tzu. Ching is the author of two cookbooks, Chinese Food Made Easy and China Modern. Chinese Food Made Easy was the fifth bestselling cookbook of 2008. Ching also appears regularly on Saturday Kitchen and Daily Cooks.
- Author(s)Ching-He Huang
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/09/2009
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note120 col illus
- Weight950 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.