All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.41
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Kellogg was a simple man who enjoyed hiking in his Shawnee Forest and working on web projects for his clients. Then one day, while out hiking the top of Limestone Gap, he found Keyawa, a Wauami Indian, and Keyawa was injured and in need of help. But the help Keyawa needed was t to be rescued from the ledge he had fallen to, as Henry had thought upon finding him there. Keyawa needed help dying, and in order to do so, he needed a successor to the Gift of the Egg. He needed to pass along the Gift, and in doing so, create a new Chinibuck. Henry just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... The Gift of the Egg, created by the Great Father and delivered to the People by Yellow Eagle, was never intended for the use or abuse of the white man. Now, Henry Kellogg, a white man, was the bearer of the Gift; the Observer that should never have been allowed to exist. But exist he did, and w it was up to Nahni Strange Owl, his Keeper, to prevent Henry from interfering with the rmal order of time and events.
- Author BiographyC.H. Foertmeyer was born in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1949, and the eldest of four children. After graduating from New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, he returned to Cincinnati to pursue his career in the paint coatings industry. He married in 1978 and raised two wonderful stepchildren and a lovely daughter, Jennifer, in his Lockland home. Today, Mr. Foertmeyer divides his time between web authoring and fiction writing. He now resides in Forest Park, Ohio, a suburb of Cincinnati. His daughter lives in nearby Greenhills, Ohio and is the inspiration of his writing, inspiring him to write his first novel at age fifty-three.
- Author(s)C H Foertmeyer
- Date of Publication22/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byTom Foertmeyer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.