All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe text is organized around first introducing the global view of digital integrated circuit design, VLSI and design automation, and then sequentially developing the topics from the materials and devices level, up through the circuits and then system level. This mirrors the structural hierarchy of the chip design field itself. While building a solid foundation and reference for the chip design, it integrates the discussion with hands-on examples of the design automation software, included in the book, to illustrate t only the layout and simulation concepts, but also how an industry designer would put them into practice. Both theory and application are effectively integrated into a cohesive treatment of the subject and art of chip design.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Uyemura is Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, late of Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)John P. Uyemura
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNelson Engineering
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight931 g
- Width203 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.