All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.42
- AU $13.46Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $7.51Trending at AU $12.34
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe flying hamster: The funny adventures of a hamster named Miky and Gordon the house cat. One day when the family went for a walk, something strange happened. When the family got back home Miky had disappeared. And yet, Gordon the cat, moved restlessly back and forth, it was so strange that they decided to go to the vet. From that moment, the mystery of what had happened was revealed. Rosie the cow: The loving story between Rosie the cow and her son. One day, Mister Barn, the owner of the farm informs Rosie that she will have to leave her son. The cow is very sad and suddenly stops giving milk, t even a drop! But everything changes for Rosie and his son when Mister Barn comes up with an idea that will solve the problem.
- Author BiographyPatricia Irma Franco, was born on May 26, 1959, Argentina. She is the mother of three children, and at an early age she loved to read and listen to short stories that her parents narrated her. She attended college with orientation in education. Today, she is a teacher specializing in the field of preschool children and librarian of educational institutions. She also wrote poetry and stories for adults and children. She participated in national and international literary competitions, and twice won first prize in the regional competitions. She received special mentions and her works were selected, with other authors, to be part of Antologias. The collection Chiquicuentos was developed based on the experience and knowledge of preschool children's and early readers' interests. The short stories in this collection are simple stories, but fun and educational. They were specially designed with attractive and colorful illustrations, and uppercase text in order to develop a familiarity among preschool children, and easy reads for early readers.
- Author(s)Patricia Irma Franco
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marcelo Mels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.