All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionThoroughly revised, with either entirely new or completely updated contents, this is a practical manual for the small and large-scale preparation of enantiomerically pure products. The result is a vital resource for meeting the highest purity standards in the manufacture of chiral pharmaceuticals, food additives and related compounds. All the approaches covered here are highly relevant to modern manufacturing and quality control schemes in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, addressing the increasingly important issue of drug safety in view of tougher regulatory standards worldwide.
- Author BiographyWith over 30 years experience in both industry and academia, Ganapathy Subramanian is a biotechnology consultant working in the application and development of processing, purification methodologies and chromatographic systems for large-scale use in environmental science, food science, perfumery cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. He has also taught extensively in the area of food and medical technology. A chemistry graduate from Madras, India, he gained his doctorate from the University of Glasgow for work on natural products, and his main research interests lie in the utilization of natural material separation processes and bio-conversions. Dr. Subramanian has written and edited a number of books and articles in the field of biotechnology. For the last 10 years, he has been organizing conferences promoting the integration and knowledge exchange between academia and industry.
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Content NoteIllustrations,
- Weight1338 g
- Width179 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byG. Subramanian
- Edition StatementRevised and updated ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.