All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book is required reading for every medical practitioner. It is the only published text on this very important new disease. It examines all aspects of the subject including the circumstances in which the germ may be found, its specific pathological features and methods of diagsing the lesion. Its author discovered Chlamydia pneumoniae germs in atheroma lesions and is a world authority in this very specialized field of pathology.
- Author BiographyDr Allan Shor is an anatomical pathologist who discovered Chlamydia pneumoniae germs in atheroma lesions and described the features of a Chlamydia pneumoniae atheroma lesion of the arteries. He is a world authority of this very specialized field of pathology of Chlamydia pneumoniae and atherosclerosis lesions and possesses a collection of unique and extensive micrographs and electron micrographs of the disease: the result of many years of microscopic and electron microscopic examination of many tens of thousands of atheroma lesions. Dr Allan Shor has written many peer reviewed articles in prominent international journals and given many international invited lectures on the subject.
- Author(s)Allan Shor
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication18/09/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight484 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.