Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a book of recipes. Indulge yourself in the irresistible delights of chocolate with this collection of 30 delectable recipes. It features a wide range of luxurious treats to tantalize your tastebuds from Chocolate Eclairs, Chocolate Truffles and Chocolate Profiteroles to Chocolate Hazelnut Galettes, Chocolate and Almond Cake and Chocolate Chip Ice Cream, to name just a few. The introduction provides a guide to the different types of chocolate plus step-by-step techniques on how to temper, melt, drizzle, pipe, marble and decorate with chocolate. Chapters include Sweet Treats; Tarts and Pies; Special Occasion Cakes; and Cookies, Slices and Bars. It is illustrated throughout with over 100 glorious photographs and illustrations. A nutritional breakdown for each recipe is provided to help with dietary planning. No other ingredient comes close to chocolate for sheer pleasure. This delightful cookbook is full of mouth-watering recipes and will give you the confidence to produce wonderful chocolate creations. The introduction describes the different types of chocolate and illustrates the key techniques of cooking and decorating with chocolate. There then follows 30 sinfully sumptuous recipes with something for every taste. For a special occasion why t try Chocolate Drizzle Party Cake or Mocha Sponge Cake, or for fun tea-parties tuck into Chocolate Macaroons or Rocky Road Chocolate Bars. When in need of a pick-me-up choose from Nutty Chocolate Toffee, Chocolate Treacle Snaps or Rich Chocolate Pistachio Fudge. Finally, to round off dinner with friends spoil them with Chilled Chocolate and Espresso Mousse or White Chocolate Castles. With gorgeous photographs of each finished dish and clear step-by-step instructions, this is the perfect little cookbook for every lover of chocolate.
- Author BiographyHelen Sudell is an established cooking editor, writer and gardener who loves to spice up her cooking with ingredients that you can grow easily yourself. For this volume she has gathered the recipes from a wide range of food writers.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight258 g
- Width169 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHelen Sudell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.