All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- Description<i>After Lee McKinney goes rummaging in a locked file cabinet, a forty-five-year-old cold case starts to heat up the town of Warner Pier.When Lee discovers a dusty trophy hidden away inside TenHuis Chocolade, she is eager to share it with her aunt Nettie. The timing couldn t be better Nettie is hosting a reunion for her old high school singing group, the Pier-O-Ettes. Unfortunately, the trophy brings back terrible memories of the night of the group s trophy-winning performance at the Castle Ballroom. The ballroom s owner was found shot to death. The insurance company called it suicide; his wife insisted it must have been an accident; the town whispered, <i>Murder.</i> Now Lee has a mystery to solve. Before she can take aim at the events of the past, someone turns up murdered in the here and w. Lee needs to keep her eye on the prize and hope the trophy will be the clue to finding the killer before she ends up as a target herself .
- Author Biography<b>JoAnna Carl </b>is the pseudonym of a multipublished mystery writer. She spent more than twenty-five years in the newspaper business, working as a reporter, feature writer, editor and columnist. She holds a degree in journalism from the University of Oklahoma and also studied in the OU Professional Writing Program. She lives in Oklahoma but spends much of her summer at a cottage on Lake Michigan near several communities similar to the fictional town of Warner Pier.
- Author(s)JoAnna Carl
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.