All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.16Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionWhen two friends, Tom and Grace, find themselves macarooned on a dessert island, they find that almost everything is made of chocolate. Part of a series of exciting stories for very young children, this puzzle adventure is intended for adults and children to read and solve together.
- Author(s)Gaby Waters
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleUsborne Young Puzzle Adventures S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/10/2004
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight100 g
- Width179 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Reading AgeUnder 6
- Interest Age4-7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.