All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the history and provenance of chocolate, the varieties available, and the techniques needed to turn it into beautiful and mouthwatering creations, this book will inspire you to try all sorts of chocolate recipes. You will discover how to make a host of delicious ganaches, caramels and pralines. There are also chapters on Cookies, Biscuits & Bakes, and Desserts & Puddings, so that you can put your new kwledge and love of chocolate making to the best use in recipes like macadamia and white chocolate cookies, chocolate and salted caramel millionaire shortbread and chocolate fondants. Chocolate drinks and ice creams get a chapter too.
- Author BiographyWill Torrent trained under Heston Blumenthal at the age of 16, won Young Chef of the Year in 2009 and has worked with top chefs such as Brian Turner and Gary Rhodes, as well as at Claridges, the Dorchester, the Fat Duck and The Lanesborough. In addition, his TV appearances include BBC's Sweet Baby James and Ready Steady Cook, Channel 4's Food Fight Club and Sunday Brunch and ITV's This Morning. He is a patisserie consultant to Waitrose and has been profiled extensively by the British press, including The Guardian.
- Author(s)Will Torrent
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note140 Col photographs
- Weight1036 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Save on Cook Books
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $39.77
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.26
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.84
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.13
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.51
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $31.68
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.