All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to cook with chocolate from the 'queen of chocolate' herself, Kirsten Tibballs.Chocolate pecan biscuits, White coconut truffles, Orange and hazelnut chocolate bar, Chocolate date meringue cake, Hot chocolate tart, Chocolate truffle squares, Coffee milk chocolate cake, White chocolate and chai latte brulee...Are you in chocolate heaven yet? Yup, we thought so, and the good news is you can learn to make these delicious chocolatey good recipes and more in leading chocolatier Kristen Tibball's book Chocolate.Chocolate is cooking with chocolate for the home cook: luscious, decadent recipes that are both classic and contemporary. Kirsten Tibballs, dubbed the 'queen of chocolate' runs a school for home cooks who aspire to master the delicate arts of chocolate and patisserie. Her years of experience as a leading chocolatier and a teacher make her perfectly placed to bring together this stunning collection of recipes for all those with a sweet tooth and a desire to impress friends and family with thoroughly indulgent, chocolate-based creations. Chocolate is always the hero ingredient and each recipe is graded for difficulty: easy, medium and tricky. Kirsten carefully maps each stage of the process with step-by-step instruction and accompanying photography so you feel as if you are being hand-held from start to finish. From the ultimate recipe for brownies or chocolate chip cookies to coconut, raspberry and chocolate tarts, caramel chocolate mousse cake, chocolate creme brulee, milk chocolate honey truffles -- this is chocolate at its luscious, gorgeous best.
- Author BiographyKirsten Tibballs, ('the queen of chocolate') is a celebrated and internationally respected pastry chef and chocolatier. She is Pastry Chef & Director at Savour Chocolate & Patisserie School in Brunswick, Melbourne, which she owns (www.savourschool.com.au). Kirsten was recognised at the World Pastry Championships in Las Vegas as the best in the world for her handmade chocolates, as well as winning gold in the Pastry Olympics in Germany. She has also been a judge at the World Chocolate Masters in Paris, The Patisserie Grand Prix in Japan and The World Chocolate Masters National selections in London.
- Author(s)Kirsten Tibballs
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Weight1134 g
- Width200 mm
- Height255 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.