All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhen family is all you have and then they betray you who can you count on? A friend? A new friend? Yourself? Jasmine Jaz Taylor made many choices beginning Thanksgiving Day in Detroit. Max, her best friend was along for the journey but the friendship was being tested. Everything seemed to have fallen apart. Some choices had to be made but was the price to high to pay? Her Nana always said Don't write a check your lil butt can't cash Jaz valued her Nana's sayings but even that was at risk. There are Consequences to our Choices as you read you may remember the Choices in your life and the Consequences that followed.
- Author BiographyL. Hunter is a wonderful and patient mother of five. She is a native of Detroit, Michigan and has been writing since the year 2000. When L. Hunter was very young her grandmother started her off reading the newspaper. Every since then she has loved reading and writing. With Choices and Consequences, L. Hunter wants her readers to come away with the causes and effects of choices we make in everyday life. Another passion she wants for her readers is just to enjoy her books. Choices and Consequences is only the beginning. Look for more books coming from L. Hunter.
- Author(s)L Hunter
- PublisherWord on Da Street Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWord on Da Street Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byTimothy G Green
- Illustrator(s)Donna Osborn Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.