All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionChoices for Later Life provides readers with a much-needed practical, workable and realistic approach to the life choices and new opportunities that face us when we reach our fifties and beyond. Everyone is different - our circumstances, our family, our needs, our dreams, our dilemmas. What is common to most of us is that there comes a time when we want to make changes to our lives and grasp new opportunities or have to make adjustments and face new challenges. Marie Lacheze writes for all men and women over a certain age. Marie Lacheze has talked to hundreds of people and has found that there is easy definitive answer to these most pressing questions. She sets out the concerns she has heard expressed most often and offers up ideas and insights to trigger a debate and help you arrive at the right answer for you. She provides case histories, checklists and possible options and suggests the steps you might take to make the best choices and decisions for you.
- Author BiographyMarie Lacheze has spent the last 15 years travelling throughout Europe, Asia and the USA as a consultant, training managers in communication and problem-solving. She now leads a number of local focus groups, which enables her to research and engage with the concerns of many people in their later years.
- Author(s)Marie Lacheze
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight294 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.