All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionBuilt on the idea that the right choice is an informed choice, Kx and Schacht's CHOICES IN RELATIONSHIPS, 11E, International Edition equips you with the kwledge and confidence you need to make wise decisions for a lifetime of positive relationships. By applying the text's concepts, and participating in exercises such as the text's self-assessments, you will learn how to approach every intimate relationship with the freedom and responsibility that comes from making educated choices. You will come away with the information that you need to explore the tradeoffs that choices involve, learn how to view situations in a positive light, and understand how t making a choice is really a choice after all.
- Author BiographyDavid Knox, Ph.D., is professor of sociology at East Carolina University, where he teaches courtship and marriage; marriage and the family; and sociology of human sexuality. He is a marriage and family therapist as well as the author or co-author of 12 books and over 100 professional articles. Caroline Schacht, M.A. in Sociology and M.A. in Child Development and Family Relations, is Instructor Emeritus at East Carolina University. She retired from a career teaching sociology to become a certified Romana's Pilates instructor. She is co-author of several textbooks and balances her time writing and revising, teaching Pilates in her home studio, and writing children's verses and songs for her grandchildren.
- Author(s)David Knox,Jr.
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Weight1180 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 11th Revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.