All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe fight against terrorism has reached the next level and w America will really go to war. A series of cataclysmic events is exploding around the world. Two divisions of Chinese ground troops move against a neighboring Muslim nation, while a provocation unleashes generations of pent-up violence between the mainland and Taiwan. With U.S. troops still on the ground in the Middle East and Ganistan, and an American president forced by rapidly unfolding events to make decisions on the fly, the most dangerous threat is the one one sees. For off the fog-shrouded coast of Washington State, a staggering attack will flood the Northwest with American refugees and force the bravest and the best of U.S. Special Forces under the toughest of the tough, General Douglas Freeman, into a pitched, desperate battle to find a shadow enemy before he strikes the next terrifying blow against the United States.
- Author BiographyIan Slater, a former defense officer for the Australian Joint Intelligence Bureau, is the author of the World War III series and many other thrillers. He holds a Ph.D. in political science, has taught a wide variety of university courses in the humanities, and is the author of the acclaimed biography of George Orwell ( Orwell: The Road To Airstrip One ). He is presently at work on another World War III novel.
- Author(s)Ian Slater
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Weight208 g
- Width102 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.