All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCholangiocarcima is a devastating illness with poor long-term survival. The diagsis and treatment of cholangocarcima is becoming increasingly important, particularly with the increasing incidence of hepatocellular carcima, ather primary liver tumour. Since the diagsis, treatment, and progsis of the two similar malignancies vary tremendously, a thorough understanding of cholangiocarcima is vital for any practitioner dealing with this patient population. The diagsis and treatment of patients with this disease requires input from nearly every specialist in cancer care: pathologists, diagstic radiologists, hepatologists, endoscopists, surgical oncologists, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and interventional radiologists, who all play a very active role in the management of this disease process. The intent of this book is to provide an overview of the entire disease process, from the diagsis through imaging and pathology, to the clinical care of patients pre- and post-treatment, to primary oncologic interventions.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight658 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byCharles E. Ray,Jr.,Ron Gaba
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.