Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of a young African boy living in a large village with father and his several wives. Read about his experiences as his best friend Kaluwe escapes the boiling water test, the hours tending the family fields and cattle, arranged marriages, lion hunts and the much anticipated annual Big Dance. When missionaries visit Choma's village, his eyes are opened to a very different life. Against the wishes of his father, he travels to the mission school to begin his education. Here he learns about the God that loves him, the Bible and many important character building lessons.
- Author(s)Ella May Robinson
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.