All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn this compelling volume, ten distinguished thinkers ---- William G. Lycan, Galen Strawson, Jeffrey Poland, Georges Rey, Frances Egan, Paul Horwich, Peter Ludlow, Paul Pietroski, Alison Gopnik, and Ruth Millikan ---- address a variety of conceptual issues raised in Noam Chomskya s work. * Distinguished list of critics: William G. Lycan, Galen Strawson, Jeffrey Poland, Georges Rey, Frances Egan, Paul Horwich, Peter Ludlow, Paul Pietroski, Alison Gopnik, and Ruth Millikan. * Includes Chomskya s substantial new replies and responses to each essay. * The best critical introduction to Chomskya s thought as a whole.
- Author BiographyLouise M. Antony is Professor of Philosophy and Womena s Studies at The Ohio State University. She is editor, with Charlotte Witt, of A Mind of Onea s Own: Feminist Essays on Reason and Objectivity, 2nd edn. (2002). Norbert Hornstein is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Maryland, College Park. He is the author of Move! A Minimalist Theory of Construal (Blackwell, 2000), Logical Form: From GB to Minimalism (Blackwell, 1995),and As Time Goes By: Tense and Universal Grammar (1994).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2003
- Series TitlePhilosophers & Their Critics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note20
- Weight682 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLouise M. Antony,Norbert Hornstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.