All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionWho else wants to improve the quality of his or her own life or the life of someone you love? In this moving and often painfully honest account of his own misfortune and mistakes in life, author and alternative therapy practitioner Steve Wetton illuminates a pathway for the reader. He shows, by using his own mistakes in life as an example, that there is a sequence of simple yet devastatingly powerful steps that anyone can use and create a better life for him or herself. This is a flagship book for a new launch from Aber Publishing, the new list in mind, body, spirit and personal development from Studymates Limited.
- Author BiographySteve Wetton has written for TV for many years and wrote the top BBC Drama Growing Pains . He also taught creative writing at Derby University and The Welsh Writer's Holiday at Caerleon and is now writing a radio series for a top actress in the UK. He lives in with his extended family (he and his wife fostered 10 children) in Mackworth near Derby.
- Author(s)Steve Wetton
- PublisherGLMP Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleAber Torchlight Books
- Place of PublicationAbergele
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width125 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDr. Graham Lawler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.